Friday, January 23, 2015

"Feel like a woman wear a dress".

Bosom friends!

Yesterday my shopping expedition was very fruitful.
It got off to a slow start but I made sure I did some damage nonetheless.

There isn't a dress shop in Lincoln Road that I didn't hit.
Luckily that street was not polluted with the usual army of tourists so I managed to maximise my time down to the minute.

I am sure all of the sale assistants must have met after work and reminisced about the tall Italian guy with a fake British accent who was looking for a frock.
One of those girls in particular made me giggle. She works at Cache and she is just a proper blond.
She was wearing a white bow on her head and her name was probably Brittany. She was a delight.

Despite my best efforts I did not find anything on Lincoln and by that time I was quite ready to throw in the towel and sit down for a wine spritzer.
But I didn't.

I got back in my car and drove to T.J.Maxx where my treasure hunts are usually successful.
This time was no exception.
I did not stick to my budget (Lord, that word gives me the creeps) but what's new with that.

I won't tell you in details what I found, I prefer to let you see the outfits on me at some point.
Let's just say that I am now a Diane von Fürstenberg girl. From head to toes. After all Diane once said "Feel like a woman wear a dress". Amen sister!


This Saturday I will be attending Bianca Del Rio's show at the Colony Theater on Lincoln Road so I have to make sure I look the part. She was the winner of RuPaul's Drag race season six and she is just a pistol. Let's hope she doesn't devour me whole...


It will be Prima Donna's first time out and about in Miami so any word of encouragement from my bosom friends will be highly appreciated.

Pictures of the night out will be promptly posted to fish for as many compliments as possible.

Now I am off to eyebrow waxing at my trusted Puerto Rican lady. Let's hope she is in a good mood!

Have a wonderful weekend bosom friends and don't forget to share the love of Found in Translation!

From my bosom to yours.

Ciao for now.

1 comment: