Saturday, December 13, 2014

1000+ early Christmas presents.

Bosom friends!

Before I take this short Christmas Party break,
I wanted to THANK YOU all for the brilliant support!

Found in Translation has reached 1000+ views!!!

For some it may not be a huge number, but we all have to start from somewhere, right?

Have a wonderful and safe weekend - and don't forget to be always ready for battle...and of course catch up on your reading of Found in Translation!
The tale of my weekend escapade will be up on Monday for a freshly baked, start of the week treat!

By the way I found the perfect headpiece for the office Christmas party:

Quite understated...


 
but it's Fendi...





I am off now to the elderly-friendly-Miami: Fort Lauderdale.

May the force be with me.

Ciao for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment