Wednesday, December 31, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Bosom friends!

Just a very quick note before I skedaddle to pick up the hubby to start our New Years Eve celebration.

I just wanted to thank you all for taking an interest in my silly writing and for being such dolls!

Found in Translation has now reached 2,150+ views since I started it last November the 25th.

I have the sneaky feeling that we can do even better than that, so I would like your new year resolution to be sharing Found in Translation with at least 15 people you know. Let's see how far we can go bosom friends...
I will invite you all to the launch of the book I will be asked to publish once my blog has gone viral.

Have an amazing and safe New Years Eve celebration and I will see you all next year with some freshly baked goods to start off 2015 in grand style.

From my bosom to yours

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Ciao for now

1 comment: